Colorado Gives Day is the largest one-day giving movements in the country, and it’s a great way to support the Jefferson County Library Foundation and the programs of the Jefferson County Public Library. What’s so great about it? Let us count the ways…
- On Colorado Gives Day, your donation is boosted by an incentive fund, a fund created by FirstBank and Community First Foundation to help your donation dollars go further.
- It’s easy. Making your donation online through ColoradoGives.org, saves you the hassle of snail mail, and it’s secure.
- You can spread your donation out. Instead of donating $120 at the end of the year, you can schedule $10-monthly donations, making donating easier on your budget.
- You can choose which Jefferson County Public Library program you’d like to support. On JCLF’s donation page, simply designate which program you’d like your donation to benefit in the “special instructions” box. Adult Computer Classes, Early Literacy, Library 2 You, Summer Reading—take your pick!
- You can donate in honor or in memory of a loved one, which makes for a great gift for the Library lover in your life!
- You can remain anonymous—completely anonymous. (Though that doesn’t mean we’ll be any less grateful for your gift).
- You can shout it from the rooftops—and even help JCLF win a prize! Simply post #COGivesDay and your favorite nonprofit profiled on ColoradoGives on FirstBank’s Facebook page. FirstBank will randomly draw five names and the nonprofit they posted will win the cash prize.
- Your donation is tax deductible.
The BIGGEST reason of all: Every donation supports the mission of the Jefferson County Public Library—to help build an educated and vibrant community by providing equal access to information and opportunities.
Why wait? Support JCPL programming today, tomorrow and for generations to come. Visit our Colorado Gives page by clicking here.